Divine Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Roses

Runescape clan Divine Roses anyone is welcome to join us just put an application up so we can go over it. We will accept anyone but we do not like anyone who will not be active or anythign so if you won't be in the clan chat do not bother applying.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sorry Everyone
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:12 am by Jestershade

» You've been Screenied !
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:49 pm by tstill13

» Cruel killer
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 3:57 am by Cruel killer

» Farewell<3
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:08 am by tstill13

» Videos You wana share
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:07 am by tstill13

» What Happened?
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 11:54 pm by Kim1078

» Clan Events
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 3:22 am by Kim1078

» Mmmhhhmmmm.
Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:44 am by alphess1

Navigation
 Runescape
 RuneHead Memberlist
 Divine Roses YouTube
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sorry Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jestershade
Admin - Co - Clan Leader
Admin - Co - Clan Leader
Jestershade

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:05 am

I wish the can wouldn't have died or anything but there was nothing a lot of us could doabout it. people quit and move on with their lives people quit runescape I want everyoen to know that for one apprecite all your works that you put into the clan and that if anyone ever wants to tal to em I'll still egt on RUnescape from time to time and my msn is Jxc1992-@hotmail.com I wat you all to know that I miss the old times and that I miss you all.

Jestershade
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/King_of_jesters
Sok My Str
Legend
Legend
Sok My Str

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

Look at this, 3 years since last post on this site.

Dert here, wanted to see what my old friends are up too and no ones on this website anymore. I signed onto runescape the other day hoping to find all my old friends and no one was on. I'm doing good at the moment, if anyone is actually out there on this website wondering. Going to highschool for HVAC-R as a trade and doing really well-- hoping to get a job and make bank$.

The reason I stopped playing was for a number of reasons but mainly because I found new games and got a job. I have xbox, and play CoD Black Ops II GTA IV, BF3, etc.

2007 Runescape server just released and I am contemplating if I should buy a membership just to play that. Not really up for it-- because of the fact that I have no one to play with </3.

We had so many old memories as W101 buddies. I remember Friday afternoon into night Varrock Bar parties, falador bar birthday parties, etc. I also remember when it felt like a long time since we would talk(a long time ago). Inception: It felt like a long time ago that it felt like its been a long time since we talked. It was kinda like 3 years after we talked we made this group in hopes to talk again. Now that it's 3 years later, I want to see what my old friends are up too.

I love looking at our old posts on this website too. I was so immature hahaha. I had some obsession with this emoticon lol!
I think it was alphess1 that has the pic on a diff thread of w101 buddies and her friendslist. Her friendslist looked exactly similar to mine that day. All my buddies

alphess- we had so many interesting convo's
Justin- probably the only irl name I remember in the clan. ( besides cody lawl)
tstill- actually I remember you're tyler
Axis Nova- Becky. nvm sorry Justin I remember most irl names haha. Becky remember me you and CakeDog were buddies (Did cakedog ever get on this site)
Kimmy- forget a lot but remember always chatting in varrock
LatinArmy- Nick? I think. funny perverted things we would do for whatever reason
Masume Date- Probably last friend I have talked to since I left.
Tiff Luver1 - One of my first w101 friends. She didn't ever come back to play. (I think one of you knew her outside of runescape)
Midgetman11- First friend in my runescape career (Lawl called it a career). I remember specifically meeting him in barbarian village and then helping me with my quests.
Coo Coo69- Cody, good friend that always wore bear mask and monk robes. lol prolly the most chill friend.
Courtney0021- always chilled with
Rockskittles - I think the second to last person I talked to before I quit. really friendly! interesting convos. would always entertain me by doing skill cape emote Very Happy
Sunn7- I remember you as being funny and fun to talk to.
ShadyParsley- cant remember fully, but you were the man
2mariam2- my girlll sike but you were really funny and fun to talk to
Tanster- Dude idfk I remember talking to you that's bout it.
And anyone else I forgot ( don't be mad I have a shitty memory and surprised I remember what I have )

I will check up on this website occasionally now in hopes to see if any of you replied. In the case you do not respond hmu:

This email is one I should keep forever so If I don't respond i'm probably dead (god forbid):
kevinstudley96@gmail.com

other contacts:

Xbox360: o StuDz o
xfire: dirtpirate
kikmessenger: kStuDz

Let's get this website and/or clan started again. ;D

I miss all of you and even if you don't come back I want to thank you for all the fun times we had. Thanks

- Dert 5 / Dert 50/ Sok my Str -

- Kevin
Back to top Go down
Jestershade
Admin - Co - Clan Leader
Admin - Co - Clan Leader
Jestershade

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:12 am

It's been a long time my friends and I will always remember this clan and all of you, as for my life following Derts post I've been working my job for three years (walmart Customer Service) I now have a car and drive Lmao and I am 21 and posting in a Runescape Clan site but wtf why not, We were all a little immature back then but we had fun like hell I miss you all and you guys can add me on Facebook to reach me I'll always be The Famous Jestershade Lol, I look a lot different then I did back then to now covered in tattoos pretty much with gauged ears and Hey if you didn't know me and Diane (Dedi) is getting marriedand trying to save up and get a place, anyway Miss you all

Jestershade/Justin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/King_of_jesters
Sponsored content

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Roses-
Jump to: